The WNCA Patrons' Club aims to celebrate and thank those that provide the essential extra funds that we need to be effective. We are grateful for all those that contribute more and want to give them an additional thank you. As a token of our appreciation Members of the Patrons' Club receive:
- Two exclusive Patron only events with a Senior Conservative. These are small candid events held under Chatham House rules. They include one dinner and one other event (either another dinner or a drinks event). The full price of the events are included in your Patrons' Club Membership.
- Access-All ticket to WNCA drinks events. WNCA has a significant number of interesting events with individual events costing between £20 and £40 each. As a Patron you can go to these events without charge.
- Our grateful thanks. (At least until next year!)
Membership of the Patrons' Club is open to anyone who contributes £500 to WNCA. Ways to contribute include:
- Directly donating £500 or more. If you want to do that please click here. We also have couples membership available for donations of £800 or more.
- Donating an item of value that raises over £500 at a WNCA event auction.
- Organising and hosting a WNCA event that raises a surplus of over £500.
- Hosting a WNCA event. We recognize and value those that host WNCA events and want to thank them for it. Where we have a seperate host and organiser the event needs to raise £1000 or more. Then both host and organiser qualify for the Patrons' Club.
- And, of course, any other ideas you might have.
Membership lasts 12 months from the date of your contribution.
Thank you very much for your interest in the Patrons' Club. If you have any further questions, have auction ideas, event ideas, are willing to host, or anything else please don't hesitate to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Shelford, Patrons' Club Officer